Hello every one! I started this little business for a few reasons... When my little one was a newborn I would spend some time wandering around the internet pricing out Mei Tai's, slings and wraps searching for a good, affordable option for me and my baby. What I found shocked me a baby sling for $70?? WOW. I mean it's pretty, but that's a LOT of money to put down for any thing. Being a one-family income I realized that I would either have to make my own babywearing gear or hope to find some thing really cheap and used on ebay. So I started sewing, I realized that I could do this for other parents who wanted some thing simple, inexpensive, and reliable...But still keep it fun and some thing a parent would really LIKE to wear their baby in.
So that's why my shop is out there. I am always willing to negotiate the price. If money is coming between you and your desire to wear your baby I am happy to find a way around that for you! Just private message me and we'll chat.
More later.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment